AVCI IN-HOUSE STORE
A spot-on for dogs against ticks, fleas, lice & mosquitoes.
Features and Benefits
- Kills, repels and prevents re-infestation of fleas for up to 5 weeks
- Kills, repels and prevents re-infestation of ticks for up to 6 weeks
- Kills and repels mosquitoes, lice and mites for up to 4 weeks
- Safe to use on puppies 4 weeks of age or older
- Practical packaging of 6 x 1 mL suits all size of dogs
- Not to be used on Cats
Kills and repels mites, lice, mosquitoes, fleas, Deer ticks (Ixodes scapularis), Brown dog tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus), American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis) and Lone Star tick (Amblyomma americanum).
How to Apply
1. Remove tube(s) along perforations.
2. Peel away plastic cover from cardboard.
3. Hold in upright position and point tip of tube up and away from user’s face and body.
4. Tear away tip of tube at notch where indicated.
5. Part dog’s hair between the shoulder blades.
6. Invert tube over dog.
7. Squeeze the tube gently and apply the recommended amount of solution to the skin of the dog’s back between the shoulder blades. For large and extra large dogs, another application of the solution to the dog’s skin directly in front of the base of the tail is also required.
8. When application is complete, follow Disposal instructions under Storage and Disposal section.
Maker: MSD-Intervet/Schering Plough, USA