We are an intensive evidence-based practice dealing with dogs, cats, avian, poultry and wildlife, and we are looking for a passionate Medical Technologist to help our veterinarians through accurate laboratory profiling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology. License NOT required.
- Male/Female. Civil status not important.
- Pet lover. Team player. Can perform under pressure.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cebu City & Talisay City.
- Collects blood, fecal, tissue & other samples from animals for laboratory purposes.
- Performs routine lab procedures: complete blood count, clinical chemistry, cytology, stool exams, etc.
- To be trained to perform catheterizations (cephalic, saphenous, jugular, urinary) of animals.
- To train veterinarians & vet technicians in performing routine lab procedures.
- AVCI does not provide boarding nor transportation provisions.
- AVCI strictly follows the labor code of the Philippines.
- All AVCI employees are entitled to regular & special holiday pays, overtime pays, & 13th month pays. The same are subject to PhilHealth, SSS, & Pag-ibig fees, including withholding taxes.
- Regular AVCI employees are entitled to an annual vacation leave & sick leave.
- 9,000/month + overtime/holiday pays + emergency insurance + annual 10% salary increase (based on first regular pay & performance approval).
For more information us, please visit our website below:
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following requirements:
1. Application Letter
3. Transcript of Records (TOR)
Email requirements to:
Dr. Gerald B. Aycardo
Or mail requirements at:
Aycardo Veterinary Center Inc.
68 J. Alcantara St., Sambag I
Cebu City 6000 Philippines
Phone: (032) 418-2021, 238-3972