Join us and be a part of an intensive evidence-based practice that deals with dogs, cats, avian, poultry and wildlife.
Learn more about laboratory techniques, and be able to appreciate its importance in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases in animals.
To know more about this job offer, please scroll below.
- Assists the veterinarian in performing surgeries, vaccinations, treatments & physical check-ups.
- Collects samples and keep records of patient examinations, treatments & drugs administered.
- Provides nursing care, monitors body functions of patients & perform IV therapies.
- Performs night shifts & field works. Performs billings & minor administrative duties.
- To be trained to perform other duties related to the practice (e.g. routine lab procedures, ECG, serology).
- Graduate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM). Non-licensed.
- Male/Female. If married, we prefer applicants whose family resides in Cebu.
- Experience not necessary. Willing to be trained. Team player. Can perform under pressure.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cebu City or Talisay City.
- All AVCI employees are entitled to regular & special holiday pays, overtime pays & 13th month pays. The same are subject to PhilHealth, SSS, HDMF & withholding tax deductions.
- Regular AVCI employees are entitled to annual vacation & sick leave credits.
- Working schedule at AVCI are Mondays to Saturdays, 9am-12pm & 2pm-7pm.
- AVCI does not provide boarding provisions but can accommodate stay-ins if room slots are available.
- AVCI does not provide transportation provisions.
- Applicant becomes a regular employee after the first 6 months of work.
- Initial salary of P9,000 per month.
- Regular employee is subject to annual increase of 10% based on performance; calculated with initial salary as base pay.
How To Apply
To apply, please submit the following requirements:
- Application Letter
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
Email requirements to: Dr. Gerald B. Aycardo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail requirements at:
Aycardo Veterinary Center Inc., 68 J. Alcantara St., Sambag I, Cebu City 6000 Philippines. Phone: (032) 418-2021, 238-3972