Join us and be a part of an intensive evidence-based practice that deals with dogs, cats, avian, poultry and wildlife.
Learn more about small animal medicine with focus on laboratory techniques, and be able to appreciate its importance in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases in animals.
To know more about this job offer, please scroll below.
- Performs immunizations & dewormings.
- Performs disease diagnosis & treatment.
- Performs consultations & writes prescriptions.
- Performs night shifts & field works.
- Perform supervisory & administrative works.
- To be trained for soft tissue surgical procedures (CS, cystotomy, etc.)
- To be trained for other duties related to the practice (e.g. routine lab procedures, ECG, serology).
- Licensed Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM).
- Male/Female. Civil status not important. But if married, we prefer applicants whose family resides in Cebu.
- Experience not necessary. Willing to be trained.
- Team player. Can perform under pressure. Pet lover.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cebu City or Talisay City.
- All AVCI employees are entitled to regular & special holiday pays, overtime pays & 13th month pays. The same are subject to PhilHealth, SSS, HDMF & withholding tax deductions.
- Regular AVCI employees are entitled to annual vacation & sick leave credits.
- Working schedule at AVCI are Mondays to Saturdays, 9am-12pm & 2pm-7pm.
- AVCI does not provide boarding provisions but can accommodate stay-ins if room slots are available.
- AVCI does not provide transportation provisions.
- Applicant becomes a regular employee after the first 6 months.
- Initial salary of P14,000 per month.
- Regular employee is subject to annual increase of 10% based on performance; calculated with initial salary as base pay.
How To Apply
To apply, please submit the following requirements:
- Application Letter
- Resume with Picture
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
Email requirements to: Dr. Gerald B. Aycardo at email@example.com
Or mail requirements at:
Aycardo Veterinary Center Inc.
68 J. Alcantara St., Sambag I
Cebu City 6000 Philippines
Phone: (032) 418-2021, 238-3972